Wednesday 28 May 2008

MyersBriggs (or but by the grace of God I am what I am)

We were talking about Myers-Briggs in the office today... thought I'd give it a go... haven't changed since I first started working for the company... but it is helpful being reminded of ways in which I "tick"

My type is: Sensor, Feeler, Judging, with a near 50/50 split on Introvert/Extrovert (slight preference to Introverted), so ISFJ.

Apparently, that means that I:

- like to look at information in terms of facts and details
- listen and ask questions to absorb information
- work hard to accomplish tasks to deadlines
- build team spirit, through maintaining good relationships
- contribute practical tasks
- avoid conflict and criticism
- sometimes can't see the wood for the trees
- can be too serious!!!

Under stress I am likely to:
- find a place of solitude
- appreciate encouragement from others
- be too critical of others
- have a gloomy view of the future

It'll be interesting to see how these things show themselves next year, but also whether they change much too...

Hmm - wonder what MBT my wife is.......

No comments: